Friday, November 29, 2013

Healthy, Vegan & Paleo Chocolate Cake Truffles Allergy Free Baking

Chocolate Cake Truffles


     Just a quick little post here for you all on this busy and crazy Black Friday. I hope you all had a wonderful (emphasis on the full : ) Thanksgiving full of light, gratitude and of course chocolate! I made something a little special I wanted to share with you all, Chocolate Cake Truffles! It was also beautiful sister's 18th birthday yesterday and of course I had to make her some special truffles.
My bombshell blonde beauty sister...

...and her OCD face!




    Needless to say a chocolate and sweet obsession runs in the family. I'm not ready to release the recipe just yet; a few tweaks need to be smoothed out, however when they it is it will also be half the fat and calories of any other truffle I have made. Yes, you can have your cake and eat it too and not feel as guilty after that Thanksgiving meal. These truffles will be featured in the Black Friday sale at http://www.ocdtruffles.com and Estudio hot yoga Slingerlands grand opening that I will be vending at this coming Monday (12/2)! Such a crazy and fun-filled truffling weekend ahead. So I want to know before you go, either a) what are you grateful for this holiday season? or b) what do you think of Black Friday shopping?
Can't wait to hear from you! : )



No comments:

Post a Comment